Thursday, January 15, 2009

I am trying to figure this whole blog thing out... slowly but surely! I got my wisdom teeth out two days ago, and to be honest it has not been a bad experience! I have been able to sit at home for 2 days and eat ice cream and popsicles without feeling bad about it, and I haven't even been in very much pain! Its been a little vacation for me. =) My only complaint is that the Dr. gave me phlebitis in my right arm from the IV, and THAT my friends, is not cool. I will live though. Brian started school on Tuesday at the U so he is one busy fool right now. Workin a bunch and a full load at school. I can't say that I miss that! I'm so glad to be done with school. Anyways... life is lovely! I'm gonna try to put cute stuff on my page now.

7 comments:

  1. never been more proud.
    look at you go with these little bloggers.
    more pics please.
    not that i don't love the typical terah face.

    stalker nation baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what?? you are a blogger, I can't believe it! I miss you so so much I hope to see you on Sat. and I am glad to see you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's about time! How are you guys? Anything new your way? Terah I'm sad you had to work on Christmas eve when we had that breakfast thingie. We missed you. (I know that was a long time ago, I'm lame!) Hope everything's going well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey it's Mickinzi I just got myself a blog!! Miss you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little! Whats up? I added you to my blog! chat soon! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. finally you got more pics! love your blog! so cute! your halloween outfit is hillarious!

    ReplyDelete